We currently have batches of Purdy's Pale Ale, Lili's Breakfast Stout, Whitecap American White, and Chuck-Will's Widow Black IPA in fermentation. They will be ready in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, we have brews on tap from our friends at BrÜtopia Brewing Company (New Bern, NC) and Shortway Brewing Co. (Newport, NC).
On tap today:
From BrÜtopia Brewing Company (New Bern, NC)
- RBF Old English Ale | 8.2% ABV - BrÜtopia Brewing Company (New Bern, NC)
- Southwest IPA | 6.5% ABV (brewed with scorpion peppers) - BrÜtopia Brewing Company (New Bern, NC)
From Shortway Brewing Co. (Newport, NC)
- DOWN EAST IPA | 6.3% ABV - This American IPA was brewed with NC Triticale, a hybrid of wheat and rye giving it a spicy character which melds well with the citrus flavor brought forth by the hops.
- THE NEWPORTER | 5.4% ABV - This award winning medium bodied porter has a smooth mouthfeel with chocolaty, nutty flavors & aroma.
- CHATHAM ST. WHEAT | 6.0% ABV - This award winning American wheat is pale colored and refreshing with classic American hops and a sweet cracker-like aroma.
- BLUEBERRY SURF | 6.0% ABV - Classic American wheat ale with blueberries.
- STOUT O' GOLD | 5.1% ABV - Follow the rainbow to Shortway for this magically delicious Irish Cream Stout sure to keep your Irish eyes smiling!
- EASTBOUND BROWN | 5.4% ABV - This classic American brown ale is smooth & malty with nutty, caramel notes and balanced by medium hop bitterness.